Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I'm old AND tired.

Busy day today at work and home. Polly, Matthew and I had lunch at Margaritaville and then Polly and Matthew shopped while I came back to catch up on some work. Eddie, Avery and Cameron arrived shortly after lunch and met Polly at Broadway At The Beach. They did a little more shopping and then stopped by the aquarium for the children to pet the stingrays. It was one of those SC sweltering hot days so we walked down to The Creamery and had ice cream cones before heading back to my house. None of us felt very ambitious and decided to order pizza and pronounce it dinner. Between the three kids Morty and Ginglebelle's feet have not touched the floor in almost 24 hrs. Ginglebelle has spent most of the evening trying to find new hiding places and Morty gives me pleading HELP ME looks as he goes whizzing by in a small childs arms. We have discovered that Morty is very resilient.

0 comments: