Monday, August 27, 2007

Final Arrangements

Anny and I did all the necessary errands today when you are preparing for a funeral. The bank, post office, funeral home, florist and on and on. Thank goodness for Anny, don't know what I would do without her. I do know I wouldn't have gotten nearly all the things done had she not been with me.
We arrived at Aunt June's apartment about 2:30 this afternoon and when we opened the door....oh my goodness. Her apartment is very clean but mail, newspapers, contest entries and boxes were stacked everywhere. Anny and I filled four huge trash bags with nothing but old mail and we haven't even begun to make a dent. Lou and Karl will arrive tomorrow so the extra hands will be much appreciated and it's always more fun to look at family pictures when you have someone to share stories with. Whew, time for a shower and bed.

0 comments: