Friday, August 10, 2007

Heat index of 126...need I say more???

Oh of course I do! You didn't really think you would get off that easy did you? It is so hot the birds are using pot holders to pull earthworms out of the ground. Baaa da boom! OK, now I'm done.
Morgan and Jamie met me at the aquarium this morning just in time to meet the breakfast crew. We have a group of 6 or 7 of us who meet for coffee and breakfast biscuits everyday after the morning meeting. I have such a demanding job. Morgan and Jamie stayed and visited with my friends and then did some shopping followed by oysters at Bimmini's. Last I heard they have dinner reservations at Cagney's and show tickets for Alabama Theatre this evening. I plan an exciting evening of mac and cheese followed by a frantic online bill paying session. Waaaahoooooo! How much excitement can one person stand!

0 comments: