Monday, December 17, 2007

YES! The AC is finally off!

Remember all the moaning and groaning I did about the hot weather? Well..you will be happy to know I am LOVING the cooler weather. Does that mean I won't be complaining...oh come on, what do you think? All I know is I feel better and get ten times as much done when it's not so flippin' hot. The strangest thing happened last week and I haven't mentioned it mainly because I am still trying to figure out how it came about. There is a stat counter on my blog and I usually have 20 to 30 hits per day, mostly family and friends. I was tired of doing "work stuff" and clicked on my blog to see who had been there and the stat counter was practically spinning. HUH?? So I signed on the counter site, went to the pageload activity and clicked on the first link I came to. Holy crap! My blog link was on the CNN News site! Best I can tell the link was there for three or four hours and it appears that CNN posts three blog links at a time. Anyway, I have had several nice notes from all over the world and my 15 minutes of fame was more like 6 minutes but it sure was fun!

0 comments: