Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mom was right...

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it! I just read in the paper where the temperature is supposed to drop to 30 over the weekend. HELLO??? 50 degrees? Geesh, all I wanted was for it to be cool enough that my shirt would not stick to my back but now I have to worry about my hair freezing to my head. Don't get me wrong I love having three seasons instead of four but it feels like summer will never be over this year. Fall is my favorite season and I miss seeing the leaves changing, the bright blue sky and the way the woods smell when the air is crisp. I also love the smell of the ocean air and the luxury of not scraping the windshield when you forget to put the car in the garage. Guess I just need to win the lottery so I can afford to spend 6 months in IN and 6 months at the beach. Actually I could afford to do that now if I could convince Morty and Ginglebelle to cut back on the filet, truffles and lobster. Yeah...right, that'll happen

0 comments: