Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holy Crap!

I finally figured it out! The calender is right...Christmas will be here in 10 days!!! Sooo...after work this evening I stopped at two Broadway At The Beach stores and finished shopping for the boys and then picked up Rosemary and we ran up to Wal-Mart and bought a few groceries. I have made one batch of fudge and have chicken breasts simmering so we will have chicken and broth for the noodles. Nooo, I usually don't cook this time of night but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Morty and Ginglebelle are walking around with their noses in the air trying to figure out where that great smell is coming from. They had no idea that big white thing in the kitchen could be used to make food, especially food that smells so GOOD. When you live by yourself you just don't cook much or at least I don't. Most nights it's cereal or popcorn for dinner and that's if I'm lucky enough to be home and here lately that's been a rare occasion. Guess I'll go wrap a few gifts while Morty and Ginglebelle finish cooking and dicing the chicken.

0 comments: