Saturday, December 8, 2007

Just Hit Me With A Stick

Just got home after spending an evening with 975 of my best friends. OH OK....it was a party but I didn't exactly spend the evening with them. Oh I was there and they were there but while they were dancing and eating I was checking ID's, putting on armbands (I'm really good at catching arm hairs), running liquor and radioing for more (yes Steve, MORE) food. Let me tell you what, 975 people can flat put the food away! The DJ and band were both excellent this evening. The band had a great female vocalist who sounded a lot like Patsy Cline and the karaoke room was busy too. I always enjoy stopping by there on my way to and from the kitchen. It always amazes me how many people can really sing. Me? Ohhh..not so much. It is very warm here this weekend, I think the high today was about 74 and it's supposed to be even warmer tomorrow. I am sooo ready for some cooler weather but it sure isn't coming this way anytime soon. It is now 1AM and all I want to do is go to bed but noooooo, Ginglebelle ran out between my feet when I opened the door and I don't want her bothering the neighbors so I need to get her back inside before I crawl into bed. I cannot believe I'm forcing myself to stay awake while waiting for a stupid cat to come home!

0 comments: