Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Procrastinator

I hate being a procrastinator and it's one of the things I dislike most about myself. I had the whole weekend off and my friends and family all know how rare that is with my job. Sooo....I leave for Charlotte tomorrow (before I fly to Chicago on Friday) and today I have to clean the "almost dones" off my desk, meet with a corporate client and two brides, get the car washed & gased, LAUNDRY and pack! Geesh...what an idiot! So that means I'm running around like a complete moron today trying to get things done that I could and should have finished days ago. Polly, you came by this trait very honestly and Eddie is reading this laughing her butt off because she is the complete opposite and probably knows what she is fixing for dinner on Thursday November 5, 2009.

I am so excited about this trip. I get to spend some time with Avery and Cameron...oh yeah, Mike & Eddie too. :-) Then I will meet the MT kids (oh yeah, Polly & Tony too) in Chicago and bring Katy home with me for a week. Barb is meeting us in Chicago and flying back with us for a few days so Miss Katy should be returned to MT thoroughly spoiled and completely unbearable. On the way back to Myrtle Beach from Chicago Katy, Barb and I will be spending a few days in Charlotte and we will get to see Miss Avery's swim meet. She is a Shrimp and no I'm not being judgmental, Shrimps is the name of her age group.

OK, I have procrastinated long enough, gotta "git er' done"!

1 comments:

Eddie Carter said...

yeah, I was laughing and I only have my menu planned out through July 2009. :)