Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ramblings From The Dark Corners Of My Mind

Big Love, another great HBO show, started their second season last night. If you ever thought you would like the polygamy life style all you have to do is watch one episode of this show and you will be cured. After rereading my blog entries me thinks that I spend way too much time watching TV.

Debi and I met Chris for lunch at California Dreaming (LOVE their house salad with the hot dressing) and then headed over to Hamricks for a little shopping. They usually have a good selection in the "Jumbo Petite" section but today it was nothing but old lady itchy polyester and t-shirts with giant sunflowers. Oh yea, lovely. My gut isn't noticeable enough...I have to put a giant sunflower on there? Don't think so. They were having a good shoe sale but the last thing I need is another pair of shoes. That last statement translates to "I would love another pair of shoes but Hamricks didn't have anything that I don't already own".

The humidity is way down today and am I ever happy about that. Humidity and I do not make a good mix as I'm cranky enough already. Guess if I wanted to avoid humidity living at the beach was probably not a real good choice. Oh well, just add that to the list of "what were you thinking" decisions I have made over the years.

1 comments:

Eddie Carter said...

Love to read about what is going on with you - I agree, I know much more this way than with a phone call

Ed