Thursday, November 1, 2007

I have been set FREE!

I have a good friend from high school days who is a retired physician. Loren is a big believer in vitamins and supplements and sends me OTC herbs to try on a regular basis. Well, in the last package there was a bottle of flax seed oil capsules and probiotic acid capsules. Not sure I spelled that last one correctly but you better believe I will recognize the name on a drug store shelf. He always includes a note telling me the recommended dosage, what side effects to be aware of, and what should not be combined. The information for these two supplements said they help form healthy bacteria in the stomach and digestive track. Nothing to alarm you there, right? For the past two days I have been taking my daily vitamin along with the recommended dosage of both supplements and I have come to the conclusion that the directions should have read: Take two capsules in the morning with a full glass of water, pray you don't cough or sneeze, wear dark pants and a Depends. Holy moly, I think I just flushed something I ate in 1983.

0 comments: