Sunday, June 29, 2008

Back To Bald Head Island

I still say possession is 9/10's of the law but I did the right thing and put Sarah on the ferry so she can spend a few days with her cousins on Bald Head Island. However, that doesn't mean I didn't do a big pout. While we were at the ferry landing there was a nice breeze and the extra bonus were the dolphins swimming around the deck area. Bald Head is such a neat place and she loves being with her cousins so I know Sarah will have a great time but I wasn't ready to let her go. It was a lonely drive back to Myrtle Beach but I needed to get back for the last banquet of the weekend and honey, after the group was seated I came home and took a nap of epic proportions. Hopefully, after a good nights sleep I will be almost human again by morning. Well, let's not set our goals too high.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such bittersweet things, our children's growing-up adventures be!

Fun blog. I'm very glad for the reassuring words re chin hairs, too. I'll have to tell my two sisters, with whom I share a mutual "pluck them for me when I'm too old to do it myself" pact...

Jan said...

almostgotit- I agree, our children growing up is a wonderous adventure that never really ends.