Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Coffee

I've never been a big coffee drinker until recently when I bought the best, most perfect, nearer my God to thee coffee maker. I'm not being paid to endorse this product...heck the Keurig folks don't even know I exist but honey let me tell ya, I love Love LOVE their coffee maker! I never liked making coffee at home because I usually ended up throwing most of it out and then you have the grounds to deal with and I would usually forget about the grounds until the next morning...yuk. I bought the smallest version of the Keurig which works great for me. It uses the little plastic k-cups filled with real coffee grounds so you have real brewed coffee and all you have to do is drop the k-cup in the trash and you are DONE. The Keurig makes one outstanding cup at a time, no coffee grounds or mess to deal with and I have to say it's pretty darn close to perfect. The French Roast is wonderful in the morning but I do enjoy the flavored ones in the evening. My favorites are French Vanilla, Swiss Almond Chocolate and of course Hazelnut. With all this caffine you would think I would get some work done but naaaaaaa. Hey...it's coffee not a magic wand. http://www.keurig.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds just right.
I am not a big coffee drinker either, but I have to admit I like the Swiss Almond Chocolate and Hazelnut too.
Now, my husband can drink a pot of coffee a day. Plain ole coffee. He complained for days about my hazelnut coffee.
Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

I love it as well. Just recently find this website. The have a Weekly K-Cups Giveaways. Checkthem out http://aromacup.com/giveaways/

Jan said...

anonymous..thanks for the info and I will certainly check it out. How high did you jump the first time the pump kicked in? :-)

Pam..come on over here and we will enjoy a cup of hazelnut coffee together.