Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Day Off

After looking at the event calendar I decided to take today and tomorrow off mainly because it is my last chance before December 23, however, that is a good thing because it means we are slam full booked for the holidays! Sooo, I started my day off by arriving at work early. Before you say, "HUH?" let me explain. Last night I woke up almost every hour second guessing myself if I had booked a band, changed a menu and a thousand other details that go with parties. Finally at 6 AM I said oh the heck with it, just drag your sorry self to the shower and go to work for a few hours. So I did. I felt much better having that out of the way and then decided heck, I'm up and out so why not go to Old Time Pottery and finish the shopping for holiday centerpieces and candles we still need. I love Old Time Pottery but absolutely positively hate to shop. Debi is sick as a dog and I decided that is too bad because if I had to suffer she should suffer too. So I called her from work and told her to get a cough drop, put on her sweat pants, don't sneeze on me and drag your sorry self out to the driveway...we're going SHOPPIN'! Debi loves to shop so unless she is in a coma or has a fever of 108 I knew she would be ready to GO....and go we did. Hope you didn't plan on buying anything from Old Time Pottery that has the dark red apples because we cleaned them out. We have to go back on Friday and pick up bows we are having made and other than a few more glass candle holders and we are done, done, done!

1 comments:

Anny said...

I would have made you the bowsss....