Saturday, November 10, 2007

Mary Kay

I have figured out a way for Mary Kay to double her profits. First of all let me say that I have tremendous respect for Mary Kay and admire her for giving so many people (men sell Mary Kay products too!) an opportunity to support themselves while selling an excellent product. So here is my idea and I am willing to bet big $$$ that you will agree it has potential. I don't know what the exact numbers are but with the current program when a sales rep sells a specified dollar amount of Mary Kay products they are awarded the trademark pink car. Well, I was stuck in traffic this afternoon behind a Mary Kay car and had this brilliant idea. If I were Mary Kay I would issue a pink car to every new sales rep who signs up and the new sales rep would be required to drive that pink car until they sell one million dollars of merchandise. Honey, I would be ringing doorbells day and night to hit that million dollar goal! Mary Kay, you are a neat lady with an outstanding product but those pink cars are just plain butt ugly.

0 comments: